It appears as if I've been tagged!
It has come to my attention that my good friend, Terri over at Terri-torial
has TAGGED me!
Evidently, what that involves is my listing my top 10 favorite things. Now, Terri just doesn't understand what a daunting task this is for me. It fills me with angst and anxiety over what will actually be in the top 10. That is like an IMPOSSIBLE thing for me to do! Pick only 10 things? Ugh. I suck at those questions like "what is your favorite movie" or "what is your favorite color" because I just can't PICK ONE! Now I have to pick 10?!?!?
Okay -Terri, just for you will I even attempt to do this! I guess the sweet revenge of it all is that I get to "tag" someone else. Somewhat comforting but not totally able to take away the anxiety.
Here goes nothing ....
*In no particular order, of course*
1. My immediate family is da' bomb! My husband and my kids. They rock my world. It's this crazy, exhausting, joy-filled ride that wears my ass out but I wouldn't trade it for the word.
2. Music, movies, the Internet and books. (how's that for non-specific) I love to listen to music, to sing it, to partake in it - it can free me and it can send me over the edge. Movies that can transport me and also just the ones that just are dumb and crack me up. I have met so many great people via the internet - I owe it a great deal. Books swallow me and takes me along for the ride. LOVE 'EM!
3. Hanging out with my "core" friends. I seem to have 2 distinct core groups of friends. They are not exclusive of each other in particularly but it somewhat define parts of my life by the amount of time I spent with each of these core groups of friends. There are the ones I met right when I started college - Mark, George, MeMe, Karla, etc. and then there are those when I stopped college and got a jobby-job - Courtney, Melanie, Kenny, Michael, etc. Each of those groups of people are the ones that "get me" and they get me through whatever shit I may be mulling through - even when they aren't even physically present and even though I don't see them NEARLY as much as I would like to. They are still with me and I still count on them to sustain me. When we do get to hang out together - it's bliss.
4. Spring/Summertime. Even though it is getting hotter and hotter in the summertime around here - I love the damn sun! Even though I'm still lily-white, I love to be out in the sun - believe it or not. I especially love the springtime. It feels so damn good and everything just blooms - myself included.
5. Long, hot -almost scorching - baths. I love to just lay in the tub and relax. Read a magazine or a book and turn on the hot water with my big toe when it starts to get too cool. I may have been a fish in my past life. Throw in a glass of red wine and I'm set!
6. Humor. I love to laugh and I love those that get my sense of humor. I love to feel out others sense of humor as well. If you don't have a damn sense of humor -- don't come around here!
7. Cooking. I love to cook and trying out new recipes- specifically bake. I love to bake cakes, pies, etc. I love to make desserts. Chocolates and delectables. I would LOVE to own a bakery and work in said bakery. I would really hate getting up at 4:00 am though so maybe that's why I only dream of it.
8. Taking pictures. Even though I'm not very good at it, I love to take pictures. Mostly of people. I'm one of those that will get up as close to you as I can and get the old nostril shot. However, it must be the part Native American in me that hates to have my picture taken. No stealing of my soul around here, please!
9. Happiness. I love it. I love to feel it. I love to give it. I wish I could live in it forever but life is not made up of it. You've got to know sorrow to know happiness so I try to soak up all that I can when I've given it.
10. I love to give gifts to people. I should've been rich. I'm like Elvis in that I love to go searching for the "perfect gift" and see the look on someones face when they get it. However, I'm not rich so I do what I can. To give things - even if it's not a material item - brings me much of #9.
ALRIGHT! Thank God that is over with!! That was hard! I actually could've stopped after #3.
So, now -- who to tag. I think I will tag my friend, Amy over atWhen in doubt, use Parsley
Good luck!
has TAGGED me!
Evidently, what that involves is my listing my top 10 favorite things. Now, Terri just doesn't understand what a daunting task this is for me. It fills me with angst and anxiety over what will actually be in the top 10. That is like an IMPOSSIBLE thing for me to do! Pick only 10 things? Ugh. I suck at those questions like "what is your favorite movie" or "what is your favorite color" because I just can't PICK ONE! Now I have to pick 10?!?!?
Okay -Terri, just for you will I even attempt to do this! I guess the sweet revenge of it all is that I get to "tag" someone else. Somewhat comforting but not totally able to take away the anxiety.
Here goes nothing ....
*In no particular order, of course*
1. My immediate family is da' bomb! My husband and my kids. They rock my world. It's this crazy, exhausting, joy-filled ride that wears my ass out but I wouldn't trade it for the word.
2. Music, movies, the Internet and books. (how's that for non-specific) I love to listen to music, to sing it, to partake in it - it can free me and it can send me over the edge. Movies that can transport me and also just the ones that just are dumb and crack me up. I have met so many great people via the internet - I owe it a great deal. Books swallow me and takes me along for the ride. LOVE 'EM!
3. Hanging out with my "core" friends. I seem to have 2 distinct core groups of friends. They are not exclusive of each other in particularly but it somewhat define parts of my life by the amount of time I spent with each of these core groups of friends. There are the ones I met right when I started college - Mark, George, MeMe, Karla, etc. and then there are those when I stopped college and got a jobby-job - Courtney, Melanie, Kenny, Michael, etc. Each of those groups of people are the ones that "get me" and they get me through whatever shit I may be mulling through - even when they aren't even physically present and even though I don't see them NEARLY as much as I would like to. They are still with me and I still count on them to sustain me. When we do get to hang out together - it's bliss.
4. Spring/Summertime. Even though it is getting hotter and hotter in the summertime around here - I love the damn sun! Even though I'm still lily-white, I love to be out in the sun - believe it or not. I especially love the springtime. It feels so damn good and everything just blooms - myself included.
5. Long, hot -almost scorching - baths. I love to just lay in the tub and relax. Read a magazine or a book and turn on the hot water with my big toe when it starts to get too cool. I may have been a fish in my past life. Throw in a glass of red wine and I'm set!
6. Humor. I love to laugh and I love those that get my sense of humor. I love to feel out others sense of humor as well. If you don't have a damn sense of humor -- don't come around here!
7. Cooking. I love to cook and trying out new recipes- specifically bake. I love to bake cakes, pies, etc. I love to make desserts. Chocolates and delectables. I would LOVE to own a bakery and work in said bakery. I would really hate getting up at 4:00 am though so maybe that's why I only dream of it.
8. Taking pictures. Even though I'm not very good at it, I love to take pictures. Mostly of people. I'm one of those that will get up as close to you as I can and get the old nostril shot. However, it must be the part Native American in me that hates to have my picture taken. No stealing of my soul around here, please!
9. Happiness. I love it. I love to feel it. I love to give it. I wish I could live in it forever but life is not made up of it. You've got to know sorrow to know happiness so I try to soak up all that I can when I've given it.
10. I love to give gifts to people. I should've been rich. I'm like Elvis in that I love to go searching for the "perfect gift" and see the look on someones face when they get it. However, I'm not rich so I do what I can. To give things - even if it's not a material item - brings me much of #9.
ALRIGHT! Thank God that is over with!! That was hard! I actually could've stopped after #3.
So, now -- who to tag. I think I will tag my friend, Amy over at
Good luck!


2 Comments:
At 11:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
best regards, nice info
how to make provigil last longer New york facelift surgery for men Cheap wedding invitations and save the date provigil canada internet pharmacy The medicine provigil
At 5:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home